James, Sr. Email Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years supporting large and small email organizations, Exchange, Lotus Notes, IMAP and POP3 environments.
24111805

I cant get to my hotmail accont. can you help me?

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I appreciate the oppurtunity to assist you today.
I will do my best to answer your question!

Can you tell me a bit more about the trouble please? What's going on?

Thanks,

James.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Im trying to get to hotmail account. Icant get to it

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Appreciated!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to justanswer.com and let me know - we will try something else!

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are we conekt?

Please go to this website:

www.join.me

Click Start meeting, download and run the file, and then give me the meeting ID from the top of your screen so I can join you.

Many thanks!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
James cant connect to you
I understand, I'm sorry it is not working.

Can you please provide me as much detail as possible about the hotmail problem?
Explain what you are doing and what is happening, and whether there is an error.

I'll do my best to help!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im trying ti sing to my account. Icant sing. Saing that someone has using my email. Im trying to resset my password XXXXX nothing works

There is a form specially designed for users who lost access to their account due to hacking or a forgotten password. This form is manually processed by the hotmail support staff .

You can fill out the form by going to:

https://account.live.com/acsr

In the form, enter your hotmail or Live email address, and an alternate email address to which you still have access (you can get one for free at www.gmail.com if you don't have one). This address is where you will get instructions to reset your password.
Click Continue.
Continue to fill out the long list of questions, and submit the form. You don't have to fill anything you don't know, but do try to provide as much info as possible.

You will then get an email with instructions to reset your password.

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

James.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It say that I have reach the maximum of trying.

The system limit the amounts of attempts in any 24 hour perioud.

Please wait until tomorrow, and then try again, it will allow you 3 more attempts.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks. I resive email for plan plus price 75 eur month. I dont want this. thank you nice day

This is not a problem - I will certainly make sure you are taken off the subscription.

Can you please rate my service to you today by clicking one of the faces under my answer? I will then be able to get Customer Services to cancel the subscription.

Many thanks!

J.