James, Sr. Email Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years supporting large and small email organizations, Exchange, Lotus Notes, IMAP and POP3 environments.

I lost all my folders and email history prior to 1pm today.

I lost all my folders and email history prior to 1pm today. Email is working, but everything disappeared. Cox is no help. I am using Windows live mail for my cox account.
Hi, my name is James,

Microsoft is having serious issues with the outlook site today, and many users have complained.

It is being worked on around the clock, and I expect a fix will be applied within the next 24-48 hours.

This is not a problem on your side - it is on the Outlook site - and it will be repaired quickly.

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,