James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My default email address is: [email protected] I

Customer Question

My default email address is: [email protected] I have been having problems getting my email for about 3 wks. or more. In essence, my email is not synced so that new mail is automatically updated. When I click on "sync" and click my default email or all email accts., I still do not get all of my updated emails. I am also asked if I would like to go online since my computer shows that I am working off line. After clicking "yes" several time, I then get a box that comes up and gives me my "Window Live Mail Error." The process never finishes and indicates that the process was interrupted. In order to get my most recent mail, I sometimes shutoff my computer and start it again. Then I might get all of my most recent mail.

I have contacted my local provider. They did a couple of tests with my email while I accessed it through another link. After those tests, I was told that I needed to contact Microsoft since the problem didn't present itself with the email carrier. I would very much like to get this fixed ASAP.
Category: Email
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Appreciated!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That will be ok with me.

Joyce

Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Hi Joyce,

I'm actually about to leave for the day, and I don't want to rush you - I'd rather take all the time needed to solve the issue.

Would you be ok with doing this tomorrow?

Thanks!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, tomorrow will be fine. Not sure what time I'll be able to get started. Maybe 2:00 PM EST or shortly thereafter.

Joyce

Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Not a problem - that's 11am for me, as I'm in California.

Simply drop me a line here when ready.

Thank you for your patience!

J.