Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

How can i find out my email address for instagram? I forgot

How can i find out my email address for instagram?
I forgot it and the log in won't allow my password XXXXX is very odd
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry you are having trouble accessing your Instagram.

Did you link it with Facebook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. I deleted my facebook account a few years ago so I never actually linked my instagram to facebook

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Do you have any pictures on it?

Do you remember your username?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I've got about 26 pictures.

And I do remember my username. I'm almost certain my password XXXXX XXXXX too but it just won't let me log in

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiyao,

Do you remember a tag you may have used on a picture that would be unique? I can try to find your username with that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok Cory, the few tags I used were #teamdarkskin, #nights #out, #flames

is that helpful?

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Do you have any others that maybe longer and uncommon?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my username is @Siyao_

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiyao,

It says your pictures are private for that username.

When you tried to reset your account, did you use your username and did you get a reset email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i set my pictures to private.

I used the username I just gave you, but didn't get any reset email.

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiyao,

I have one more idea.

Are you able to go to a place you posted a picture? You could verify your login username, if you look at the top left.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, but if it's any help I tagged some of my pictures on twitter.

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiya,

Please go to the photo and look at the top right of it for the username.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've done that, there is a username which is on the top left and the username is XXXXX XXXXX that I gave you earlier 'siyao_'

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiyao,

I am sorry say this, but you are not going to be able to access your instagram account.

According to Instagram Help - http://help.instagram.com/374546259294234/

"Unfortunately, if you can't access the email account you registered with, and you didn't connect your Instagram account to Facebook, we are unable to release the account to you"

I am sorry for this outcome.

If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I read that the first few times i tried logging on to my account. I just figured you guys would be able to help me seeing as my question stated "How can i find out my email address for instagram?
I forgot it and the log in won't allow my password XXXXX is very odd"

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiyao,

This is Justanswer; a 3rd party paid global support company, not Instagram. We do not have access to the servers.

All I am able to do is direct you in the right direction and help you to try to access your account.

I am sorry you are not able to.

Cory, Support Technician
Experience: 5+ years of email experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks.

Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Chesiya,

You are welcome.