Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

How can I fix Outlook so that I receive emails again? They

How can I fix Outlook so that I receive emails again? They suddenly stopped, for no reason i can identify. My In-box is NOT full and I can SEND emails

Thank you for your question and time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Who is your e-mail provider (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc)?
-- When you type the full address on this site, it is blocked.
-- What comes after the @ sign?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason, I am now on my wife's computer, not the one that has the Outlook problem. I saw you response but the form on the left would not accept any typed message.

Our e-mail provider is Telstra's Bigpond. I dont understand your other 2 questions

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your wife's computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

On your wife's computer, please go to the following page and allow the remote link to run:

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

Please, bookmark the following page if you ever want to work with me directly. Any new questions posted at the following page will be sent directly to me:

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.