Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

I have no forward button on my yahoo e-mail page.this has been

Customer Question

I have no forward button on my yahoo e-mail page.this has been for a few days now so I cannot forward anything
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Please save this page to your favorites so you can easily get back.

Let's try to reset your browser:

Click on Tools at the top of Internet Explorer, if you don't see Tools press and hold the ATL key on your keyboard then press A.

Click on Internet Options on the drop down. When the box appears click on the "Advanced" tab. Click on Reset box, do not put check in delete personal data, click "Reset" again.

Your browser will reset, then you will need to close it out and re-open it.

Let me know how you make out. Reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I followed your instructions and it's still the same so not happy at all

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
OK,

The issue appears to be with Yahoo. This is very common this they implemented there new Yahoo Mail page last year.

Please use the Yahoo Classic page with the link provided below. Let me know if you are able to forward and reply to emails using the Classic site.

Click here>>http://us.mc330.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?ymv=0
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I couldn't evenopen my emails on that site

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Can you tell me what browser you are using? Internet Explorer?

Also what version? In Internet Explorer click on Help at the top then about Internet Explorer to see version. 7,8,9?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it says internet explporer 9 thenversion 9.0.8112.16421 then updated versions 9.0.12

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it says internet explorer 8 then 9.0.8112.16421 then updated versions 9.0.12

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Let's try another web browser on your PC. This can determine if it's a browser or site issue.

Use the link provided below to download Firefox. It is actually a more secure and faster browser then IE.

When you reach the site click on Download Installer then Run. The site will then download and install the application for you. When it is done locate the Firefox icon on your desktop, open it and log into your Yahoo account. Let me know if you are able to perform normal functions.

Click here>>>Firefox Download
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it's just the same on firefox

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

are u still there nothing has changed

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am here. I was researching the issue this appears to be a problem with Yahoo and not on your PC.

But just to make sure do you happened to have another PC you can access your account from and test out the issue?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no I only have the one pc

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
Did you also try the classic page through Firefox?

http://us.mc330.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?ymv=0
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tried again but no luck

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have to go out I have been on here for almost 3 hrs not impressed!!!Hopefully u will have a solution by the time I get back

Expert:  Cris replied 4 years ago.
I apologize for the delay as I tried to do a little research for this issue.

We have tried reset of the browser, a secondary browser as well as Yahoo Classic. But none of these appear to have worked.

The forward button is not part of any browser setting, it appears when you open a email right above you should see a right facing arrow to forward.

If it does not appear there is something wrong with your account which would be a problem with Yahoo server. At this point I recommend you call them directly to see if they can resolve this problem.

866-562-7219

Let me know if you have any further questions.