Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My hotmail account says that someone else might be using it,

My hotmail account says that someone else might be using it, my account [email protected], could you rectify this problem
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Please rate my answer quality on the service that I provide. Let's get started!

If your account password XXXXX been changed or is no longer accessible than unfortunately you are one of the thousands of Hotmail users with their account hacked daily. The good news is that you can recover your account 99.9% of the time as long as you follow the steps below carefully.

Please click here to access the special recovery form ----> https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Enter your email address in the Windows Live ID box

In the next box, enter an email address that you can be contacted at. (Note: The contact email address MUST BE DIFFERENT than your hacked account) If you do not have another email address then you can create one at Gmail.com for the process.

Click on CONTINUE

On the next page you will be asked a series of questions. If you do not know the answer to a question then please do not answer it.

Please fill out as much information as you can. DO NOT answer any questions under the Billing information section unless you have an XBOX live account or Zune card.

Click on SUBMIT

Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email to the contact address that you placed on the form. The email will state your account is verified and provide you with a link to reset your password. (The verified email can take 10 minutes to 24 hours)

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. Please note you are rating my help and not the site or the solution only my help. If you feel the need to rate "POOR SERVICE" or "BAD SERVICE", please stop and reply to me via the Reply To Expert or Continue Conversation button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.