Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

The scroll bar with arrows to scroll up and down at the right

The scroll bar with arrows to scroll up and down at the right side of my e-mails have disappeared! How do I scroll up and down now???
Hello Sir/Madam, Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today. Press Ctrl+D so that can return to this page easily.

Please use the scroller on the mouse to go up and down. Please let me know if the scroller on the mouse does the job or not.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The arrow where I need to click with the mouse has disappeared, so how do I use the mouse to scroll without the arrow I need to click on???
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is not working using my mouse to scroll up and down, as the scroll arrow is no longer there to click on!!!!!
Do you use an external USB mouse?

If yes, then please check you will find a scroller on the top of this mouse.

Please open email and rotate this scroller on the mouse. Let me know if it works.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am using a laptop
A. If you are using laptop, then you use lapop touchpad and not external mouse. Right.

Please hold down the left button on the touchpad, now use the up and and down arrow key.

If it does not work:

B.A. Do you use check your email using browser like Internet explorer, mozilla firefox or using Email client like outlook/outlook express, thunderbird.

C. What is your email service provider? gmail/hotmail/yahoo or other.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My problem is that there is no up and down arrow key!!! It has disappeared from my screen!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My problem has not been solved, I cannot continue any longer!
A. Please hold down the left button on the touchpad, now use the up and and down arrow key and let me know if it works or not.

Since it could be the settings with the email service provider, and there is a possibility that it may or not be changed.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am using Mozilla Firefox and my service provider is gmail
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My browser is Firefox and my service provider is gmail
Annatjie ,

It is Gmail settings and both of us cannot chagne it.

I am also using firefox and Gmail and there is no arrow or scroll bar on the right hand side. It used to be earlier. I either user external mouse or the following workaround:

So, it is not the issue with the computer.

My suggestion is to use the following work around till the time it is fixed by gmail:

A. Please hold down the left button on the touchpad, now use the UP and and DOWN arrow keys.

B. Please try to use other browser like Internet Explorer or Google chrome.

It is not my faullt. So, I hope you will not blame me for this

Thank you

Please Rate my Answer with 3-5 stars to compensate me for my work, time and efforts.

Please take the mouse curson to the emails.

Now, please use the UP and Down Arrow key to move up and down.

This is as per Gmail New settings.

Please Rate my Answer for my Efforts.