B. Rath
B. Rath, IT Professional
Experience:  Certified support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am trying to access my gmail account and it is frozen on

I am trying to access my gmail account and it is frozen on a draft I was trying to complete. I can't see any of my emails. I can get rid of the draft by trying to can el to send. I obviously can not be contacted to my email. HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.

On the iPad, please press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Now, try accessing Gmail - does it open up fine for you now?

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to rate negatively, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.
I see that you rated my answer negatively; could you let me know if you carried out my directions, or if you need any further clarification?

Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Read my comment please.
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.
I must have missed it; could you re-type it one more time here, please?

Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where is the sleep wake button on the ipad? Where is the home button? Are you talking about a Mac computer? I am using an iPad. If I do what you suggest and move to my email won't I be disconnected form this? I have been without my email since Thursday.
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.
I have included a screenshot for you now, showing where the Sleep and the Home buttons on the iPad are:

graphic

You just need to press and hold both of the buttons down for 10 seconds, until the Apple logo comes up. After that, check if your issue with Gmail has been resolved, then come back to www.justanswer.com in order to get back to me accordingly.

Thank you.
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.
Hi, could you update me on the issue, please?

Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I request you when I close out this site? Thank you
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 years ago.
No, you simply need to click on the 'View Answer' link in one of the emails sent by JustAnswer, in order to get back to me accordingly. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX keep me posted.

Regards
B. Rath, IT Professional
Experience: Certified support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.