Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

How I can unblock my hotmail account without code, because

How I can unblock my hotmail account without code, because code is coming on the mail which is no more.

I'm sorry that your hotmail account is blocked. It looks like you've tried to reset your hotmail account password XXXXX (please try if you have not), but it did not work. There is another way to recover your hotmail account.

Please submit the windows live/hotmail recovery form at

1.) Enter your hotmail address and another email address that you currently have access to, then click on Continue. If you don't have another working email address, you can create one at

2.) Fill out as much information as possible, and click on Continue.

3. Then you will be given a PIN and a link to the windows live/hotmail forum. Please note that down and bookmark/add to favorite that link to the forum.

4.) Then you will receive an email from Microsoft/Hotmail that allows to reset your hotmail email password and security question/answer.

It might take more than a day to process the request, but you should be able to recover your hotmail account with enough provided information.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

You've created a new question for the same issue. Please reply via this web page only.

Can you click on the website below again, and submit the form?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I filled the form and submit it. Now waiting for reply. Thanks.
Great. You're welcome. It will take some time for Microsoft/Hotmail to verify and respond, so please wait for the reply to your contact email address. Thank you.