Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My gmail emails are not coming through today. People are receiving

My gmail emails are not coming through today. People are receiving a response that says email is not working. Not sure what to do. The mailbox has plenty of space. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please send an email to yourself; Do you receive it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No emails are coming to my inbox [email protected]
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Abby,

Are you saying the emails are going to a different inbox or they are coming into your Gmail account?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
When you [email protected] I do not receive anything on my end. I have been contacted by a few people that have said they received a reply that my email was not active. No idea why this is happening.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Please open your Gmail account then sending yourself an email; Do you receive it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just opened my gmail account and sent myself an email [email protected] I received it from myself. What next?
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Abby,

If you receive emails from yourself then your email account is working great.

Please make sure your friends have your correct email address.

Test by sending them an email and have them respond back to that email. - Do you get that response?

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Josh,
Everyone has my correct email. This is what is happening when someone emails me.

It is not working properly.

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)
(state 13).

Please advise.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
If you can send yourself an email and receive it then your account is working

Please send them an email and ask for them to reply back to it. Do they still get the same error?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not receiving emails at all except for the one that I sent myself. The response back is what I sent you. Yes. Everyone is getting the same error. I am wondering if this is an issue b/c I moved my domain names into a new account on go daddy but not sure. Where is gmail setup? Would you know or what else can I do
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,I am not receiving emails at all except for the one that I sent myself. The response back is what I sent you. Yes. Everyone is getting the same error. I am wondering if this is an issue b/c I moved my domain names into a new account on go daddy but not sure. Where is gmail setup? Would you know or what else can I do
Expert:  Josh replied 4 years ago.
Abby,

Please send out an email to them and have them respond back to that email. It is different than your friends just sending an email.