Email Expert
Email Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Expert
46188376

i cant get access into my gmail account. ive forgotten my alternate

i cant get access into my gmail account. ive forgotten my alternate email password XXXXX get the reset and i cant get the reset code on my phone cuz im currently deployed right now and suspended my phone account til i get back. Ive forgotten all of it cuz i always automatically login my emails onto my iphone with the passwords already saved. the passwords saved on my iphone wont show. I need help getting into my email to keep contact with ppl back home.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Click on the following link

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=50270

click I cannot sign in

then, click account recovery form.

Then.. Click no..

and

Fill out the entire form, and be honest with answers as they will be verifying your account on the information you will provide them in this Form

This will start the process to recover your account..

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
there is no place to click no after pressing for account recovery form. it gives me 3 options i forgot my password, i forgot my username, and im having other problems signing in. ive already tried the i forgot my password, the i forgot my username wont help me login to my email, and the other option doesnt help either.
You have to choose I have other problems signing in

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Problems signing in to your account

If you can't sign in, please select the issue that applies to you below. This troubleshooter will guide you through 2-5 questions, depending on the options you select.
Please select your issue:
  • I forgot my password
  • I think someone else is using my account
  • I forgot my username
  • I know my username and password, but I can't sign in
  • I can't reset my password XXXXX SMS
  • I use a Google Apps account
  • I'm having trouble with 2-step verification

To reset your password:

1. Enter your Google Account email address on the password XXXXX page and type the the words in the distorted picture.
  2. Choose how to get back into your account.

In order to keep your account secure, you can't change your password to a password XXXXX's previously been used with your account. If you're signing in from someplace where you normally don't sign in, you might be asked to confirm the email or phone number on your account.

none of these options help me recover my email. is there a gmail tech personel i can chat with, like i am with you. I cant find a site or a place or number to. That seems like my only option cuz these options wont let me send them any sort of text about my issue and even if i could i dont have any other means of them contacting me to reply.
Do not click on I cannot sign in

Click on I forgot my password

It will ask you for your security questions,if you do not remember click on Verify identity in the bottom in blue color and enter the email address where they can contact you and answer other questions asked as well