Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience

I am locked out of my hotmail account because my email was

I am locked out of my hotmail account because my email was hacked and the account was used to send out spam. The only option your website gives me is to send a code that I can use to unlock the account. The problem is that the website is offering to send me the code to an email address that I no longer have.

What can I do to access my account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I am Cory. I will be happy to assist you today!

I am sorry you are blocked out of your account; i know it can be frustrating.

Because your hotmail account is blocked, the best thing you can do is complete the recovery form.

FILL OUT RECOVERY FORM

You will need a functioning email address that way hotmail can contact you about the blocked account.

You can create one at gmail.com.

Please click here to recover your account.

1.Choose "I think someone else is using my ID".

2.Click Reset Your Password

3.Enter your windows live id you would like to recover along with the characters from the picture. Please click Next

4. Click Customer Support Dot then click Customer Support Link

5.The email you desire to recover will be listed at the top. Enter the email address hotmail can contact you at.

Click Continue

6. Enter your account information. Please make sure you complete the areas with your Name, Birth date, and your Zip Code.

Complete the rest of the form the best you can.

Do not complete the billing information at the end of the page. When you submit the form, it will cause it to reset, as well as erase your details.

Once you have completed the form please Submit it.

7.Then your information will be sent to MSN/Hotmail.

You can confirm this by seeing, "Your information has been submitted" at the top.

The page discusses it will take 24 hours, however, in some cases it can take up to five days.

If you have any questions please reply and i will be happy to assist you.

Happy Monday!

Thank you for asking your question today!

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Cory, Support Technician
Experience: 5+ years of email experience