Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

How can I permanently delete hotmail emails?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

The only way to do that is to remove the Recover option from your Hotmail Options

If you disable that option you cannot turn it back on which means if you delete an email by mistake in the future you cannot recover it.

Open Hotmail
Click on Options then More Options
Click on Customizing Hotmail then Advanced Privacy settings then Deleted Messages

Click the Option to "Don't let me recover deleted messages-once they leave the Deleted folder, don't give me a link to get them back"

Click on SAVE

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!