Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

I keep getting emails sent to me that keep repeating themselves.

Customer Question

I keep getting emails sent to me that keep repeating themselves. Can I stop this??
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Can you please further explain? Are receiving the same email over and over? Who is the email from and what does it say?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
a variety of emails from many different people.varies subjects from videos to the village hall.
they arrive again and again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
your email has hit me twice so far!!
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Can you please tell me who your email provider is, is it yahoo, hotmail, aol, gmail or someone else?

So all of your emails show up in duplicate correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
microsoft outlook is what I ready my emails in
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
My apologies but I am out of ideas at the moment so I will opt/out and send your question back to the other experts. You will receive an email when they are ready to help you.

Thank You
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

Check if your account is duplicated in your Outlook settings.

If you don't know how to check that, please let me know what's your Outlook version number. (Click Help, then About to find it).

Even if you have a subscription, please scroll down and click the green "Accep t Answer" button so I can get compensated for my time by JustAnswer

Thank you very much!

John C.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!