Molinari, Email Tech
Experience:  Certified IT Guru

My gmail has been hacked. How do I fix it?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Molinari replied 4 years ago.
Now when you say hacked, do you mean the new one, or you want to get back into the old one?
Are you able to access both the accounts?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Also you can reach my new gmail account.
Expert:  Molinari replied 4 years ago.

First follow the instructions on this page just in case, and don't buy anything, using the demo is fine:

If you want to try getting the old account back:

Please be aware that you are paying for information and Expert advice, and not for the successful unblocking of your account.
Only YOU can guarantee that your account will be successfully unblocked.

Your account will be successfully recovered ONLY IF you provide enough details, and enough ACCURATE details for them to verify that you are who Google thinks you are supposed to be. Only Google can make that determination, so please understand this information before replying/Accepting the answer – thank you.

If you have a phone tied into the account, you can get the password XXXXX to your phone by going here:

Otherwise, there are two basic options available to regain access to an account: doing a Password XXXXX and submitting the Account Recovery Form.

You'll need a working email address where you can be contacted, either a free yahoo, hotmail, or another gmail will do....

Reset password XXXXX

If a Password XXXXX isn't successful, then use the Account Recover Form. The Password XXXXX can fail if the recovery address was also changed. Keep trying the Account Recovery Form even if it's rejected (at least 10 times over the course of several days). A Google employee has confirmed on the forums that a bad guess doesn't hurt the outcome, the process only looks at the correct information. But Google doesn't publish exactly how they use the information to return accounts, so keep trying.

While this automated system works for many people, there are some cases where it can be very frustrating. But don't give up. There's nothing you can do (like deleting the account) until you re-gain access to it. And since Google does not offer live support for the free Gmail product, these are your only options.

This page will help you through the account recovery process:

Or start here and click no and fill out the form:
or here

There also two numbers you can try:

For what it's worth, over 1.6 million people have had their gmail and hotmail accounts hacked and blocked the past month, so you're not alone...

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand that following the above steps is the only way to get your account back...

Let me know if this is what you mean.....

Expert:  Molinari replied 4 years ago.
Once you can get into the accounts, go into your account, and check for any alternate email addresses, security questions, or phone numbers that aren't yours and change them, then change your password again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Confusion directions, also I also was transferred multiple times.
Expert:  databank876 replied 4 years ago.
Good day to you.

Let me try to provide a much simpler and less complicated answer for you. The fact that your account has been hacked means Google will have to go through a process to verify that it really belongs to you in order to get you back in. Google Support has a page where you can go to let them know the problem you are having. Click here to access that page. Once there, click on the "My account has been compromised" option. You will then be requested to fill out an account recovery form. On that page, select the "I'm having other problems signing in" option and follow the instructions that follow.

After you have completed the form, it will be left in Google's hands to get you back into your account.

Have a good day and I hope you get your Gmail account back.
Expert:  Molinari replied 4 years ago.
If you can there's no reason to fill out any recovery form.

And check the mac for malware,

Otherwise if the mac has malware it will keep happening...
It's just happened recently to millions of macs:

Let me know if you can get into both accounts....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I no longer want to get back to my former account. Your instructions took too long and were initially hard to understand.

Please kindly refund my credit card for $78.

Thank you.

Expert:  Molinari replied 4 years ago.
Ok, I'll let them know or you can go here: