Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Hello, My hotmail account will not let me sign in keeps

Customer Question

Hello, My hotmail account will not let me sign in keeps telling me wrong password. I have tried to reset it, no luck there, tried getting a code no luck there. The help pages do not help me. Paid to have my account recoved still no luck. My account is a free account. I need to get in my e-mail account. Can you help me? My e-mail address isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX

What e-mail address did you send the new password XXXXX If you could e-mail it to jrv84ever@aol.com

Thank You,

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about your hotmail account issue (it could be hacked). You've tried to reset your hotmail account password XXXXX http://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx, but it did not work. There is another way to recover your hotmail account.

Please submit the windows live/hotmail recovery form at
https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx

1.) Enter your hotmail address and another email address that you currently have access to, then click on Continue. If you don't have another working email address, you can create one at www.gmail.com.

2.) Fill out as much information as possible, and click on Continue.

3. Then you will be given a PIN and a link to the windows live/hotmail forum. Please note that down and bookmark/add to favorite that link to the forum.

4.) Then you will receive an email from Microsoft/Hotmail that allows to reset your hotmail email password and security question/answer.

It might take more than a day to process the request, but you should be able to recover your hotmail account with enough provided information.

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already tried filling out the security form on msn help recovery. Filled out as much information as was requested. I have never gotten an answer from them. What do i do now that nothing is working. I can not call msn because i can not find a phone number for them.

Thank You,

XXXXX XXXXX,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am having the same problems as in my 1st e-mail. I do not have a password XXXXX use to enter my hotmail account, i have try my old password XXXXX no luck.

XXXXX XXXXX,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my hotmail account XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX will not except my password. Every time i type in my password XXXXX get this responce invalid password XXXXX screen name is XXXXX XXXXX not match there records. I tried to reset my password XXXXX it would not let me said my mothers birthplace was incorrect. And i could not reset my password. I tried to get a code filled out the information it ask for. but no code was e-mailed to me unless it was sent to my hotmail account which i can not get in due to invalid password. I give an address to send it to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. i have filled out the security form to recover my account, still have heard anything from msn. I have paid someone else to get my account back. They told me that my account had been hacked. And that they were able to retrive the virus, and reset a temp password XXXXX i have not heard back from them 9 techsupportglobal, Inc. I tried what you e-mailed me and i still can not get into my account.

XXXXX XXXXX,

You can try these microsoft/windows live/hotmail numbers:
1-800-386-5550
1-866-672-4551
; it's usually for paid hotmail plus members, but you can try (and upgrade your account if needed).
; but usually, you just need to submit the recovery form.

It looks like it's only been one day, and it was on weekend, since you've submitted the recovery form. Please wait a couple of days or so for microsoft/hotmail to verify.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry but i have tried everything you suggested, some of which i had tried before contacting you. I thank you for for the help but i am not satified. MSN will not help me when i called them. I was told that i would have to start a new account.

XXXXX XXXXX,

Sorry; this happens a lot, usually, they don't want to help with free accounts, but can you ask them if you can upgrade your account in order to recover it? Thanks.
Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 8 7 Vista XP etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
the tech gave me answers that most everything i had already tried myself. calling msn to me is a waste of time but i called them anyway and was told i would have to start a new account. i am sorry but i will keep trying on my own. and start a new account somewhere.
Thank You,
XXXXX XXXXX,
Sorry, those are the only ways to recover your account. Did you try to ask msn to upgrade your account? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they just said they could not help me and hung up, because it was a free account, but to feel like you had just been blown off as if you do not exsit, not interested anymore, i have called everybody i need to and gave them a new e-mail account, that i get tech support with. Thank you for your help, but i have no more time to waste or money tring to get my account back.

Thank You,

I'm really sorry, it is microsoft/hotmail's decision, but if you have any other computer question/issue, please let me know any time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know and i think it is very sad of microsoft not to give support for free e-mail accounts. After so many people buy there products everyday.

thanks for the help, take care and have a nice night or day depenning on where you are.

XXXXX XXXXX,

Yes, sorry, I know, with free services, many companies do not really provide support. You're welcome. Thank you. Take care!