Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

Please help! I cant remember my gmail login/password XXXXX

Please help! I can't remember my gmail login/password XXXXX need your assistance. Phone was submerged in liquid and no longer works. Got new one thinking I could retrieve gmail contacts...
I went thru gmail "forgot password" however, I NEVER use gmail... therefore no info = no sending me my login/password. Can you please assist. Its ~ 3000 contacts...
gmail account: [email protected]
phone # XXXXX
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician and will assist you today.

A. Please try to reset your gmail account password XXXXX under:

Please try to reset your gmail password XXXXX the link below:

B. If you are not able to reset it:

Please visit the gmail login page

Now, click
    I cannot access my account.
    Please enter your email address.
    Now, please

Type the characters that you see in the picture below.

After that please
I no longer have access to these

Now, please fill out the details properly. You will get an emails within 12-24 hours from Google Team.

Message from Expert, Sandy(Me)

Please let me know if you need further help.

Important: Please scroll down and Click ACCEPT so that I receive credit for helping you and providing an answer to you. You can return to this question at any time after Accepting. Thank you! Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
When i "reset password" in gmail, the 3 options given to me DO NOT relate to my email or phone number... Therefore, I am given a response, "does not match whats on file"

Can you please assist me in getting the password?
It seems that your gmail account has been hacked by someone and he/she changed the password XXXXX options. In this case, you need to report to Gmail by filling up the recovery form:

Please open the link below and fill up Account recovery form:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have filled out this form 4 times before, and again just now. I get "Internal error" and "return to form from the beginning."
Is there a way I can call gmail and have them look at my account? I can give them my info on the phone.
We are not Gmail. We are a paid Tech support site, I regret to inform you that this is the only way to contact gmail. Since it is your free account and gmail does not provide any phone support for this.

An email address that we(Gmail) can use to contact you* Please make sure that you fill up the email ID which you are able to access now. Gmail will contact you on this.