LeGin
LeGin, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  BSc (Computer Science)
15216141

How to retrieve permanently deleted e-mails from AOL?

All e-mails you delete are sent to a Recently Deleted Email folder where it is stored for approximately 24 hours. In that time you can read, restore or permanently delete any email you have recently discarded.
AOL 9.0 VR users:
1. To check your Recently Deleted Email, click the Email menu at the top of your screen and then click Recently Deleted Email.
2. In the Recently Deleted folder, select the piece of email you want to retrieve.
3. Click Restore to move it back to the New tab in your online mailbox.
4. You can also click the Read button to read the email and click Save underneath the email list, click On My PC and then select Saved on My PC. You can also save the email to a sub-folder (such as Incoming/Saved Email) or to a new sub-folder (Create Folder).
5. To save email permanently on AOL (not on your computer), you can save them to the Saved on AOL email folder by clicking Save underneath the email list, clicking On AOL and then selecting Saved on AOL
Any way there are many software which claims to retrieve, check this one which say "See the email recovery before you decide to purchase"
http://www.recover-my-email.com/

Read full interaction below »

Question

How do I retrieve permanently deleted emails from my AOL account?

Category: Email
Expert:  LeGin replied 7 years ago.

AOL 9.0 VR users:
http://www.recover-my-email.com/

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The e-mails I wish to retrieve are not in any folders anymore and that is what I need, I need to retrieve mails I have permanently deleted.

Expert:  LeGin replied 7 years ago.

Ok. then the second option I mentioned should work.
http://www.recover-my-email.com/

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Will this recover permanently deleted emails from my AOL account and if so how does it work? Do I need to download and purchase the product? Will it know to check my AOL account as?

Expert:  LeGin replied 7 years ago.

No. only if you are using an e-mail client like MS Outlook etc.
I have never tried this but, it claims that "See the email recovery before you decide to purchase", so you check if the mail you are looking for, if it is there then only purchase.
If you are using any email client, then there is no way of recovering emails permanently deleted after 24 hr.