John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Panasonic phone (PNLC 1070) but I don't know how

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic phone (PNLC 1070) but I don't know how toerase old messages
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: PNLC 1070
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Over a month..I listento the message, then press erase but they xon,t erase and now my box is full,
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anythinfg
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me the model number of the system? It is printed on the main base station and starts with kx-tg. what you sent is part of the power cord.

Can you also tell me exactly how you check your messages (what buttons/process),

and where you or your callers are seeing/hearing an indication that your messages are full,

and lastly please pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's correct
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know how to erase old messages.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is going on?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

To continue here, I need to to please give complete and specific details to each of the questions I've asked.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your $24 chat fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.