Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

We have a SentrySafe Fire& Water Proof lock box, with the

Customer Question

We have a SentrySafe Fire& Water Proof lock box, with the letters WD2 engraved on the bottom. We seem to have miss placed the only key to the box. How can we remedy this situation?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: On the owners' manual, I listed the UL Number: BG-501957. No model number indicated. It was purchased 5-10 years ago. On the slot is the number 005, if that's any help.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We've just lost the key, like today.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just need to know how to open the box if the key doesn't turn up.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 days ago.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.