John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I had a panasonicstero it was my favorite i asked this

Customer Question

i had a panasonicstero it was my favorite i asked this computer guy to fix he said unfixable but he said that about a couple things i just want it fixed it hooked up to my tv and i could record from tv i just loved italso seniamental value the computer guy was just say not nice
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: had to move it's still at old house its sittig in this front room i will look but in wheelchair right now please be patience
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: SA -AK27 had two unreliable guys say they were going to look at it
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i would like it fixd fixed or a simiular sytem the will hook up to my hitchi
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the Panasonic and the Hitachi.

Additionally, please describe how the stereo is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).