Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

PLS LET ME KNOW THE CONBINATION OF MY SAFE - I HAVE A SENTRY

Customer Question

PLS LET ME KNOW THE CONBINATION OF MY SAFE - I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: SFW123CS 8W572414 i LOST THE COMBINATION AND MY DAUGHTER
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED IT.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, JUST THE COMBINATION OF THE SAFE WITH THAT SERIAL NUMBER. THANKS.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 14 days ago.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 14 days ago.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page if you need more information. I do not need to know the serial number, that is part of the information that you have to submit to sentry on the form I included above for you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.