Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a C414 clock radio and do not know how to set the

Customer Question

I have a C414 clock radio and do not know how to set the time. I got the radio from my mother-in-law who has passed away and do not have any literature.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ICF C414 about 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 1 month no trouble shooting
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just how to set the time
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your clock radio.

If you still need help you with this issue:

Let me send you a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the "manual" for this unit.

Click here for manual --> https://docs.sony.com/release//ICFC414_US.pdf

Details for setting the time zone, clock, and date are in the second and third column of the second page.

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link. If not, you will need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your clock radio.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)