Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just want to know how to get my dvd onto the panasonic

Customer Question

Hi, I just want to know how to get my dvd onto the panasonic screen . Itès all connected I just dont know what channel or whatever so it will play.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: panasonic 55 inchTC 55AS660C.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No, it
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No its not thAT sort of problem. I just dont know how to gwet the dvd to show on the tv
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I need to know how the DVD is connected to the TV- more specifically where it's plugged in, since there's many ports on the back of the set. Is it using an HDMI cable, or colored Red,White and Yellow RCA type cables please?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply, but you use the INPUT button on the original Panasonic remote to select the Input you have the DVD player connected to. Without knowing which Input you have it plugged into, I cannot tell you which one you need to select. So if you don't have that info requested above- then try each and every one of the Input choices until you see the DVD player image on the screen (make sure the DVD player is turned on).

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?