Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Fitbit Charge appears to be fully charged; but my screen

Customer Question

My Fitbit Charge appears to be fully charged; but my screen is blank.. When I look at the back, lights are flashing.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Sony VAIO
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes .. Also, this email is my wife's Fitbit. I had to create a gmail to add m charge
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No..
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Can you tell me if this is the Charge 2 or the original please? Also what's the rough age of the Fit Bit?

There is a "hard reboot" procedure for the Fit Bit units, which is to press and hold the side button for 1-12 seconds, and when you see the Fitbit icon and version number- release those buttons. Can you please give that a shot and reply back with the info above if that does not work?