John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My spouse gave me a Google Home device for Christmas. We are

Customer Question

My spouse gave me a Google Home device for Christmas. We are both very "low tech" and have been unable to get connected. I am an xfinity customer, but we do not use comcast email. We use gmail. Everthing I try has failed.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: We have 3 televisions, all with xfinity. One is HD TV; the others are not.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We have been trying for more than a week. I have been using my cell phone which is with Verizon, but when I put in my cell #, it says that is "invalid" with xfinity!
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I am totally ignorant about these matters. Will the expert be in the US???
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  DJAVS replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** can help you get up and running on your Google device. Do you have your operating manual or quick start manual?