Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Yamaha rxv481 was working fine now everything echo's even on

Yamaha rxv481 was working fine now everything echo's even on 2 chanel
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2016 Yamaha RX-V481
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Started today on FM and net radio have checked all settings and updated firmware, its still hapening
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It stops on direct mode

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Please click on the manual at the link below and scroll to page 108, then follow the instructions for "Restoring the default settings". Before you do that, unplug the Yamaha and after 30 seconds, plug it back in as a soft reboot. Let me know what happens after you try those steps please:

http://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20160623132200/Manuals/022/022RXV481.PDF

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.