Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

No. KX-TG6671 not working properly. I need a manual. Also I

Customer Question

no. KX-TG6671 not working properly. I need a manual. Also I replaced the batteries in the hand phonesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss with rechargeable ones but it doesn't seem to work properly. Part of the problem is oceanic cable who will send a workimen Monday.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry keyboard got confused I type too fast. Telephone not working properly model KX-TG6671. I need a manual. Masae Gotanda,*****, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96822 email***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Yes. I called called Oceanic cable many times. ight now the model is working, the proper lights are lit up. Telephone does not ring when outgoing; incoming rings sometimes but is dial tone as soon as I answer.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thinkl not. Oceanic cable tech coming Monday so if you could send me a manual I can try to find out if we pushed the wrong button on the phone. The problem in the past had been the moden which belongs to Oceanic cable. Since the phone is not working anyway I can wait until Monday. In the meantime I will appreciate a manual. My cell phone is(###) ###-#### Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

From the symptoms you mentioned, it does SOUND LIKE the issue is with the provider's equipment or service.

You should be able to CONFIRM that by connecting a "basic phone" to the phone line - in place of the MAIN BASE of the Panasonic system - and TESTING if you have the same symptoms.

What I mean by "basic phone" is a SIMPLE CORDED PHONE - that do not require any external power (but may have batteries). You can find the at almost any store that carries phones, or even a hardware or drug store, for typically $15 or less.

I have a link below (to Amazon) that shows the types of "basic phone" I'm referring to.

Click here --> http://amzn.to/2i55fi7

I also have links below to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for this system.

KX-TG6671 Manual
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg6671_mul_om.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/KX-TG6671

Please let me know what you find through your TESTING, or if you have any other questions about your phone system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)