Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

Where can i get a copy of the owners manual for sanyo model

Customer Question

Where can i get a copy of the owners manual for sanyo model 1271 heater and ac unit
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I'll look
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is model # KHS 1271 manufactured 10/7. We need the operations manual to use it properly
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 4 months ago.

Hi. I'm Steve and I will be assisting you today. I've been helping customers like you on this site since 2005.

*** Please note that I cannot take a call right now*** Please ignore the automated prompts for a phone call. It is not me sending them to you.

Ok. The instruction manual is HERE. You can download it by clicking the green button near the top of the page.

A QUICK NOTE: If you would, please take a couple of seconds to rate my service using three to five stars. My rating is very important to me, and having helped over 20,000 customers like yourself I like to keep a high rating.

It does not close our discussion. We can continue if needed but it is the only way I am credited with helping you. It does not cost anything to rate my service.

I thank you in advance.

Regards

Steve