Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can I charge my bluetooth headphones from a USB connected

Customer Question

Can I charge my bluetooth headphones from a USB connected directly to an electric socket as I do my Ipad?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Nothing to do with TV bluetooth headset zx220bt
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All I want to know is can I charge my headset directly from an electrical socket
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

In short- Yes you can. A USB port, or charger provides 5 volts universally- this is the standard USB operates on, so whether it's a PC, laptop, or wall charger- you can plug the headphones in via a USB cable and charge them. Just note that some USB wall adapters are higher milliamps/amps and will charge the headphones faster.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.