Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Today I received a new panasonic handset for my 4 piece

Customer Question

Today I received a new panasonic handset for my 4 piece wireless phones set. It tells me to hold the LOCATOR fir 5 sec, Where is the Locator?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

For a panasonic system, that is also labeled as the FIND HS (find handset) button.

You have to press Menu#130 on the new handset first, then press and hold the locator/find hs button on the base for 5 seconds, then OK on the handset.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.