Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

We have a Sony Bravia TV model KDL46XBR5, serial number

Customer Question

We have a Sony Bravia TV model KDL46XBR5, serial number(###) ###-#### We bought it at Best Buy in Durham NC in 2014. We found out it is a 2007 model. It is flickering. Can you help?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I gave you the model number KDL46XBR5 and it is a Bravia. 2007 made in Mexico
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: THis has been going on for about 5 months. We have had Time Warner here to check the cables and they are fine
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When the TV warms up it is okay but that takes about 10 to 15 minutes
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having problems here, my name is ***** ***** be aware I need to be rated 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of this page so I can receive credit from the site, if you have any mis-givings please just let me know

Is this issue happening with other inputs like a DVD player for example?

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 5 months ago.

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.