Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I need windscreens for shure microphones at8570m, 0at8570OoQ

Customer Question

I need windscreens for shure microphones at8570m
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 0at8570OoQ not sure at least 20 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just need to replace screens that have fallen apart and no longer filter when speaking into them
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. that will take care of my problem
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

That looks like an Audio Technica model number, is that correct? Can you please verify the brand and model?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Rusty: Thank you for your response. My needs are simple. just need some wind screens for audio technica microphones the number on the microphones is AT8570Ma. The old wind screens are falling apart and the mikes pick up a lisping sound on certain letters. I thought windscreens might solve the problem. The old ones have the number AT8102 but are not available any longer through audio technica. Your suggestions are welcome. Albert
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure. Click here. Wind screens are the same across brands, so as long as you get ones for a gooseneck mic, it will fit well.