I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean the login password ***** *****?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it also show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- If there is an email address showing on your NuVision TM101W545L Tablet, then try the following fix:
1. On a working laptop / desktop computer (or working tablet or smartphone), click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic tablet.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.
- Once that is done successfully, then try it on the problematic tablet.
- If that does not work, please try:
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
How are you? It's been about a week. Have you gotten a chance to try my suggestions above yet?
Do you still need help with your tablet, and/or with anything else?