Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?
2) WHEN was the device last used SUCCESSFULLY?
3) WHEN this issue first began (or was noticed)?
Please use the REPLY box below.
Hi again and thanks for that information.
Sorry for any delay.
What I would check FIRST - is IF the screen has been LOCKED.
This can be checked by pressing and HOLDING the left button.
Select Lock Device (to lock)
Select a key to UNLOCK the device.
If the device is still does not respond, a RESET would be in order.
NOTE: Resetting the device may erase your data and settings.
1) Hold the left button for 15 seconds. The device SHOULD turn OFF.
2) Hold the left button for 1 second - to turn the device back on.
Please give these checks and steps a try - with the unlock FIRST - and let me know if this works for you or if you have any more questions.If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im)