Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I recently lost my Kndle e-reader and would like to know if

Customer Question

I recently lost my Kndle e-reader and would like to know if books that I had on my Kindle can be transferred to a Kindle Fire
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The device was several years old. I am guessing it was the first or second version of Kindle
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is not a troubleshooting issue. I want to know if I can transfer my books from a Kindle to a Kindle Fire
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Yes, you most certainly can, in fact it is mostly an automatic process.

Buy yourself a new kindle fire: http://amzn.to/2iAJac4

Just make sure to purchase it from your current amazon account.

When you receive your replacement kindle, once it is registered and connected to wifi, all of your existing books/purchases will sync to the new kindle, so you won’t lose any of the content you’ve previously purchased.

All your book titless will show in the CLOUD library on the new one, and each time you select a title, it will then fully download into the new kindle for storage on the fire itself.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,