Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

How do I shut off safe mode

Customer Question

How do I shut off safe mode
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, press and hold the Power button, then also press and hold the Volume Down button. Keep holding these two buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds . Then turn it back on and check. If needed, power off the Kindle again, then turn it back on and check.

; If needed, try the method again with the Volume Up button this time, and check.

- If needed, make sure the Volume Up / Down buttons on your kindle are not stuck. Power off the Kindle, then push down both the Volume buttons in order to make them unstuck, then turn the kindle back on, and check.

- If needed, click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPWhZbHkZo

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.