Jason Jones,
Experience:  IT Consultant at Myself
30759776

Have a pop up box that just occurred with the following - a

Customer Question

Have a pop up box that just occurred with the following - a problem has occurred in Bitdefender Threat Scanner. A file containing error information has been created at C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp. I have not seen this before. It started this morning . I don't use Bit Defender at all I have total defense. Help me get rid of this issue please. Thank you Cammie
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: A couple of years old. I have a Dell inspiron 15
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Started this morning. Never seen it before. I have tried everything and can't get rid of it.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just want it gone.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with Bit Defender. I understand that you wish to uninstall Bit Defender. I have type the instructions for removing Bit Defender below.

Please, follow the instructions below to remove Bit Defender from your computer:
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
- In the box that comes up, type: appwiz.cpL
- Click the Ok button.
- Locate the Bit Defender listing and click to select it
- Click the Uninstall/Change button
- Uninstall the program

Now Bit Defender will not be a problem anymore as it will be gone.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason