Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I need to change my combo andbattery and do not know how

Customer Question

I need to change my combo andbattery and do not know how to.i u tubed it stillcant
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: s3877 ag544504* ihave had it for10 years at least it still works with oldcombo to many people know old combo
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since I had money stolen out of it u tube how to
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that my batteries still work but agood idea to change them after all this time
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

The 3 digit combination for the S3877 safe is factory set and cannot be changed.

To change the batteries, insert a paper clip or pen point into the small hole of the battery cover located directly below the keypad, and push it in while sliding cover to the right then disconnect and remove battery holder to access the batteries.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.