Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have NO SIGNAL, It is about a year old was working fine

Customer Question

I have NO SIGNAL
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is about a year old was working fine until last night.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I checked all connections OK
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.
The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted. Please shut the TV off, and then unplug your Cable/SAT box from the wall (unplug it's power cord). Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure. Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and give it a minute to reboot. Then turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input. Let me know what happens. If you still have no luck, then postback with the model number off of the back of the TV, the model of the cable box, and also the type of cable being used to connect the two. If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied, please click a POSITIVE RATING, as I am an independent Tech- not a Site Employee, and the rating is the ONLY WAY I am credited.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please don't post duplicates, if you're still having the same issue, then follow those steps again very carefully and let me know where you get stuck.