Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I don't seem to be getting through.I have given you my

Customer Question

I don't seem to be getting through.I have given you my credit card and I am afraid I am accumulating a debt. I have a 4 unit Panasonic cordless phone and I have accidently depressed the MEMO button and now the phone will not stop flashing. How can i stop it ? Am I accumulating credit card debt while waiting?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: About 10 years. Works great
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday and I have depressed all other buttons to stop it. No luck It is blinking as though I have received a call as is red triangle on base unit. Phone KX-TG9334. DECT6.0
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Pressing the END (hang up) button for a moment should clear this.

If it does not, hang up all the handsets and unplug power to the main base station for a few minutes for a quick reset and that should resolve the issue. If not let me know and I'll advise further.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There is no end or hangup button on this. I tried unplugging and "rebooting". No luck. By the way, I was promised a charge of $5.00 but it went up to $19.00. How come
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

There is, it is the OFF button (same purpose) at the upper right of the control keypad buttons on the handset.

We are all licensed experts here, and we charge a fair price for service. 5$ is not the price, only the initial deposit, you agreed to the full amount on the payment page. Rationally you can’t expect highly trained and licensed service professionals to work for $5 or less.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NO MORE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD. YOU HAVE ALREADY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I AGREED TO
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

You have been charged (by the site, not me) the initially agreed upon amount.

I have asked the site to close your other duplicate question, so you should get a refund for that.

If you are seeing a call offer that is an automated ad and not from me.

Were you able to try the steps I suggested?