John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have been trying to pay our Xfinity bill on line for a

Customer Question

We have been trying to pay our Xfinity bill on line for a few day but it just kicks us out saying Safari can't open the page. Not only that, could we switch the account number and bill payment to me? I would like to use direct payment? Thanks! Arlene Palmer
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry don't know date but it is an Apple IMac
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: At least three days and we have checked the troubleshooting guide...we have rebooted. We have also tried accessing Xfinity in a number of ways and it is only accessible through my email. Once Xfinity comes up and the "here is your bill" is on display we push it and nothing happens.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, other than we have had trouble paying online for several months. Sometimes it takes right away and then again we have to keep retrying for a number of days. This month nothing works. Thanks!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please click here ===> https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/payment

Login and then follow the prompts to pay your bill.

You can also try from your phone, even from the web browser, or downloading the Xfinity App.

If that does not work, you can download Google Chrome browser on your Mac and pay from there, instead than using Safari. Let me know if you need help downloading Google Chrome.

Thank you,

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====