Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My radio system stop working yesterday so disconnect the

Customer Question

Hi and good day my radio system stop working yesterday so disconnect the battery and put it back again now my screen are showing please enter anti theft code
Can someone please help me .
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 days ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

By it's nature - this is an anti-theft measure and cannot be overridden. If you have your original manual, you may have this code in the manual. If not, then the only way to get it is to contact a dealership or the manufacturer directly. If you go to the dealership where you purchased it, it should be no trouble at all and they really shouldn't charge you fro it. If that's not a possibility, I can help you with other options, but it will be through one of these sources. Nobody has access to these codes unless they have access to the vehicle manufacturer's database.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** think i saw a customer here who has the same issue and an expert gave him the code through his car manufacturer number i think the expert was a Dodge mechanic