Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Need to link this hp chrome to my cannon pixel 3600, sn

Customer Question

need to link this hp chrome to my cannon pixel 3600, sn kjwe10637
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: new cannot find model or sn on case
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just tonight. initialconnection
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

Please follow the instructions below to register your PIXMA 3600 printer with Google Cloud Print first:

1. Make sure that your printer is switched on, connected to your network and that your network has a working Internet connection.
  2. If illuminated, touch the [Home] icon to display the home screen.
  3. Swipe the touch screen right to left to display [Web service] then tap the icon to select it.
  4. Select [Web Service Setup].
  5. Select [Cloud Settings].
  6. Select [Google Cloud Print Setup].
  7. Select [Register with Google Cloud Print].
  8. When [Register this printer with Google Cloud Print?] is displayed, select [Yes].
  9. Touch [Next], and select your preferred display language for the print settings of Google Cloud Print.
  10. Touch [OK] to print out the authentication page. Please ensure that you have loaded an A4 sheet of plain paper into your printer.
    The authentication page should now print and your printer will ask if the page was successfully printed. If it was select [Yes] and if not, select [No] to reprint the authentication page.
  11. On the printed authentication page there will be a unique URL for your printer in the location highlighted below, type this URL into the address bar of your web browser.
  12. To register your printer with Google Cloud Print you will be asked to log into your Google Account using your Google e-mail address and password. This step must be completed within 14 minutes, if you cannot complete this within 14 minutes you will need to repeat steps 1-10.
  13. Once you have registered your printer with the Google server, the following will be displayed on the screen of your printer:
    “Registration with Google Cloud Print completed.
    Email
    <Your email address>@gmail.com
    Printer name
    Canon MXxxx series_xxxxxx”

Touch [OK] to finish.
  14. Touch the [Home] icon to return to the home screen.

This concludes the registration procedure and you should now be able to print to your PIXMA 3600 via Google Cloud Print.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------