John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

For a Kodak Cauousel slide projector custom 860H A slide

Customer Question

For a Kodak Cauousel slide projector custom 860H
A slide dropped into position, but stuck there. I can't move the tray manually. How can I get that slide out?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where is the slide that got stuck? 'inside' in the area where the slide is actually shown, or has light shone through it?

(This sort of case may be difficult, so I think we will have to proceed slowly, from point to point, so as to get the details right and the things to try right-on-target for the problem.)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I thought you went away somewhere, and I was being sent to continuous confusing web-windows for further commitments. I ditched the whole thing, and, don't you know, I figured out the answer myself. I'm not happy with the very confusing website business, nor how long it was taking to actually "contact" you. I'm unhappy about the $5.00 charge (although if I'd actually gotten somewhere, it would have been worth it.) I'm certainly not going to accept another $31.00 charge!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 days ago.

That's fine - as to not accepting additional charge of any kind.

I'm sorry to hear that the website seems confusing. If you want, such comments can be brought to the attention of Customer Support at JustAnswer.com.

Also, any concerns about price or charges should be definitely passed to them.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for the response.....
So, now I have further frustrating computer time.
Thank you,
Good-bye
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 days ago.

OK.