Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I recently purchased a laptop computer and geeksquad came to

Customer Question

I recently purchased a laptop computer and geeksquad came to my home and set it up for me. He installed Kaspersky internet virus protection for me, but it was only for 4weeks. I want to purchase this protection for one year. Can you help me with this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: asus laptop. Where is the model number? I just bought it this Nov. from Best Buy.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only have two more weeks before the protection will not be there.and I
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

I can help you with this.

To purchase this, please do the instructions I have provided below

open the Kaspersky Lab eStore here
In the right frame of the Kaspersky Internet Security page, select the number of devices you would like to protect and click Buy Now.
Enter billing information into the form and click Continue.
Specify the payment method and information required, then proceed to payment and click Buy Now.
The activation code will be sent to the email address you have specified.
Activate Kaspersky Internet Security with the activation code you have received.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you