Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a 3 piece Benwin speaker system a small left and

Customer Question

I have a 3 piece Benwin speaker system a small left and right with a larger subwoffer. Are these for computer dsesktops? I can't locate a manual. The Subwoofer has "ATW0909011600348" The smaller left and right speakers just have BENWIN written on the top. No numbers. Hope you can help me out - thanks Dave Kelleher
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Make is BENWIN no Actual model #'s 3 piece speaker sys 2 small left/right w/subwoofer that has "ATW0909011600348" STICKER ON THE BOTTOM. Not sure of the age?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just picked it up from a friend - free! just need to know how to install
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The small speakers connect to the subwoofer, which has a plug in jack and a 120V power plug
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, The Benwin is a small 3 piece computer speaker system with a powered subwoofer that drives the two smaller speakers. It's designed to be connected to the headphone port of a computer using the 1/8" stereo plug, but could also be connected to a Smartphone, Tablet or any other device that uses an 1/8" stereo jack. Was there something else specific you wanted to know about this speaker system?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

What specifically are you trying to install the speaker system to (TV, smartphone, etc.)? If its to a TV then what is the full model number off of the back of the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I have to step away for 10 minutes, but I will be back at that time if you need further help with this.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Did you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply, but if you want to connect this to something you need an 1/8" to 1/8" stereo patch cable (which is a standard mini headphone cable). This cable can be purchased at the link below:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PWMC03?product_id=%7Bproduct_id%7D&adpos=1o2&creative=54989267161&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KEQiAvNrBBRDe3IOwzLn6_O4BEiQAmbK-DjOt2xewhBloHe-MVNB55O8CS_45TNoY8qdNhuKcTFIaAnO78P8HAQ