Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Are remotes for a Pioneer XV-HTD340 DVD/CD receivers still

Customer Question

are remotes for a Pioneer XV-HTD340 DVD/CD receivers still available?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 11 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We moved from WA.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We moved from WA. to Alaska and lost the original remote and have been searching for months. We ordered a Pioneer universl remote and it doesn't work.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Yes the remote can be purchased for your Pioneer XV-HTD340 at the link below (there are 10 available):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Remote-Control-for-Pioneer-XXD3080-HTD-340DV-HTD-540DV-XV-HTD640-XV-HTD540-/262531740172?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 16 days ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.