Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Can i buy a replacement phone for my existing set that i

Customer Question

can i buy a replacement phone for my existing set that i have ? the # on the phone is model kx tga641
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 10yr. ? + or-
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my off button hardly functions,for about 2-3 mon.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can i get a replacement?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Yes you can still get these, but they are typically only available used at this point due to the age of the system which has been discontinued for quite some time now.

You may purchase a used one here: http://amzn.to/2gm82RO

When you get it, you'll have to "register" it to your existing system. To do so, press Menu#130 on the new handset, then press and hold the locator/find hs button on the main base for 5 seconds, then OK on the handset, and it will beep to confirm it is working.

If you'd prefer, it may actually make more sense to start over, you can get a brand new bundle system with several handsets for not much more than another single handset. I can recommend options for that too, if you'd like.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.